Terms and Conditons
Section 1: Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment related information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
SECTION 2: Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
SECTION 3: Web browser cookies
SECTION 4: How we use collected information
Galaxy RO & DTH collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
SECTION 5: How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SECTION 6: Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
SECTION 7: Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
SECTION 9: Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 10: Contacting us
Return & Refund Policy
Galaxy RO & DTH wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to cancel/ modify your order, we’re here to help.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when cancelling an order you made from the Galaxydth.com:
Before delivery/ installation of product
A customer can cancel the order any time before delivery/ installation of product by calling our customer care. The order shall be cancelled and refund shall be processed within 2 days. However, sometimes it can take upto 10 days. A 10% transaction charges shall be deducted from refund amount in such a case. There are some products which cannot be cancelled after placing an order.
Customer can anytime modify the order and opt for some other DTH connection. In such a case, he/she shall be required to call our customer care and raise a request for the same. In case of new connection, being of higher value, the balance amount shall be required to be paid by customer, the procedure for which shall be communicated by our customer care executive. In case the new connection is of lower value, the balance amount shall be fully refunded within 5 days of receipt of such request.
In is to be noted that in case of modification, any discount/ offer used by the customer, shall become null and void.
After delivery/ installation of product
Once the product is delivered or installed, you enter into an agreement with Galaxy RO & DTH. As a standard practice, across all products sales, no returns are permissible once the product is delivered or installed. You are advised to read and understand our terms and conditions before placing an order.
Always Happy to Help You
For any clarification, you can call our customer care number +91-7303214900 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions on the Site without any prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Users are advised to check the websites of respective RO & DTH service providers before placing the order.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Galaxy RO & DTH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Galaxy RO & DTH takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- It is at the sole discretion of RO & DTH Company to provide you the product / service. In case, the RO / DTH Company refuses to provide you RO Products or DTH Connection, 100% amount shall be refunded back to you within 5 days of receipt of refund request from customer.
- All the warranties are provided by respective RO & DTH Companies and Galaxy RO & DTH is not liable for it in any way except for the products which are given by Galaxy RO & DTH.
- For any problems regarding the installation of connection/product and services thereon, the customers are advised to contact the customer care center of respective RO & DTH companies.
- The images shown here are only indicative. Actual product may vary in terms of size, colour or make.